AZ-400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions training and certification course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices. Participants will learn how to plan for DevOps, use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, consolidate artifacts, design a dependency management strategy, manage secrets, implement continuous integration, implement a container build strategy, design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, implement a deployment pattern, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
This course helps to accomplish the following technical tasks: develop an instrumentation strategy; develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy; develop a security and compliance plan; manage source control; facilitate communication and collaboration; define and implement continuous integration; and define and implement continuous delivery and release management strategy.
- Candidates for this exam should have subject matter expertise working with people, processes, and technologies to continuously deliver business value.
- Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.
- Candidates must be proficient with Agile practices. They must be familiar with both Azure administration and Azure development and experts in at least one of these areas.
- Azure DevOps professionals must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Azure technologies.
Fundamental knowledge about Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles. It would be helpful to have experience in an organization that delivers software.
- Module 1: Planning for DevOps
- Module 2: Getting Started with Source Control
- Module 3: Managing Technical Debt
- Module 4: Working with Git for Enterprise DevOps
- Module 5: Configuring Azure Pipelines
- Module 6: Implementing Continuous Integration using Azure Pipelines
- Module 7: Managing Application Configuration and Secrets
- Module 8: Implementing Continuous Integration with GitHub Actions
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Module 10: Designing a Release Strategy
- Module 11: Implementing Continuous Deployment using Azure Pipelines
- Module 12: Implementing an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
- Module 13: Managing Infrastructure and Configuration using Azure Tools
- Module 14: Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools Available with Azure
- Module 15: Managing Containers using Docker
- Module 16: Creating and Managing Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Module 17: Implementing Feedback for Development Teams
- Module 18: Implementing System Feedback Mechanisms
- Module 19: Implementing Security in DevOps Projects
- Module 20: Validating Code Bases for Compliance