Designed for mid- or senior-level project managers, this ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course will hone your skills in managing multiple projects and aligning program activities with business goals without compromising on speed, quality, and efficiency. You’ll learn PMI’s five program management performance domains, including program strategy alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management, and governance.
To be eligible for this ITIL 4 Specialist: Driving Stakeholder Value certification training, applicants should have: Passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination Attended an accredited training course for this module
This course is ideal for IT service managers pursuing the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL 4 Strategist: Drive Stakeholder Value certification is also well suited for professionals continuing their journey in IT service management, ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders and focusing on the customer journey and experience, and professionals who are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
Key Learning Outcomes:
When you complete this ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course, you will be able to accomplish the following:
Understand how customer journeys are designed and improved Analyze markets and customer needs and foster stakeholder relationships Understand how to create a plan for onboarding and offboarding customers and users Understand how to shape and convert demand into value through IT-enabled services.
- Lesson 01 – Course Introduction
- Lesson 02 – Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Lesson 03 – Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Lesson 04 – Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Lesson 05 – Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Lesson 06 – Know how to align expectations and agree on the details of services
- Lesson 07 – Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Lesson 08 – Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Lesson 09 – Know how to realize and validate service value