This training program teaches participants on how to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. For those who have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach participants to take their skills to the next level by teaching the methods of how to pen test a IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network.
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
2 Certs, One Exam – CPENT & LPT Master
You have the potential to earn two certifications with one exam. If you score above a 90% on the CPENT live range exam, not only will you earn the CPENT certification, but you will also earn the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master Credential!
- Choose your challenge! Either two 12-hour sessions or a single 24-hour exam!
- EC-Council specialists proctor the entire exam; cheating is not an option.
- Score at least 70% and become a CPENT.
- Score at least 90% and earn the highly regarded LPT (Master) designation!
- Advanced knowledge in Networking Protocols
- Knowledge in Kali or ParrotOS and common Penetration Testing Tools
- Knowledge in Exploiting Windows and Linux Hosts
- Knowledge in Privilege Escalation in Linux and Windows
- Knowledge in Wireless Penetration Testing
- Knowledge in Web Application Penetration Testing
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Advanced Window Attacks
- Attacking IoT Systems
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binaries Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Build Your Armory: Weaponize Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Seeping and Engagement
- Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Modulo 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Tasting- Internal
- Modulo 07: Network Penetration Testing Perimeter Devices
- Modulo 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 09:Wireless Penetration Testing
- Modulo 10: loT Pon et rat Ion Testing
- Modulo 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Modulo 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Modulo 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions