- Cybergen collects certain information from individuals availing our services like name, contact number, email address, residential address and work information. The information is collected while going through the following procedures:
- When any information is requested through lead generation form, messages or calls
- While registering for a particular course
- When communicating with Cybergen for further assistance
- Connecting with us through our social media profiles/pages/groups on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Information collected through this site is kept confidential and not passed to third party organizations for marketing or promotional purposes.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
- If you supply us with your email address, you may receive occasional emails from us relating to the services we provide. If you do not wish to receive such e-mails, please inform us at email@example.com and you will not receive any future emails from us.
- Due to overcautious spam filters, our email might not always reach you. To ensure that our enquiries are served diligently, we send a follow-up email (using an alternate email address – firstname.lastname@example.org) in case we do not receive a read report or a reply to our email.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Proprietary Use of Cybergen Study Material